Monday, February 11, 2013

Motivation Monday

This has been my mantra for the last week since I saw it on greatist.com
I really think it's effective for me because it's simple, and direct.
Just breate, damnit! :)

Half-marathon training!!!

 
Push-ups are something I'm pretty good at, but I can always improve.
At my Fit Assessment in December, I did 42 "girly" push-ups in a row! 
Now to work up to 42 standard push-ups. Join me in this challenge!

My motivation for the next several weeks- my March 5k, the CorkTown Race! 
Some of my in-laws are doing this race, and it looks like a lot of fun, 
so I signed myself up. Plus, hubs is in, since there's beer at the end ;) 
Hoping for a PR of under 27 minutes!

Happy Monday, folks- Go out there and GET IT!

1 comment:

  1. Yayy for push-ups!! Good luck!! :)

    And I thought about the Corktown race; I hear it's tons of fun! I'm doing the Shamrock'nRoll in March!

    ReplyDelete