- Five 5Ks
- One 5 miler
- Two 10Ks
- One 15K
- Two Half Marathonsas
- One 18 mile Bike race
- One unofficial Thanksgiving Day family run
|Falcon 5 Miler|
|Dexter-Ann Arbor 10k|
|Labor Day 30k bike ride|
|Heroes on Hines- 1st Half Marathon!|
|Detroit Free Press- 2nd Half Marathon!|
- a Trail Run
- a Mini Tri
- my first Marathon
- 1/1/2014 Commitment Day, Farmington Hills - 5k Run (w/ Mike!)
- A REALLY fun/COLD way to start the year off right!
- This is on Superbowl day- a great way to manage calories for an otherwise wreck of a day!
- It was about 35 degrees this year. A nice outdoor Spring race to prep for a longer Fall race
- I did the 10k this year and enjoyed running a local race. Looking to do the Half this year.
- Did this 18 mi bike race w/ my fam this year- will run it as mileage build up for a marathon.
What races are missing that I shouldn't leave out?
Is a Fall Marathon "easier" to train for than a Spring one?