Simple Guidelines for Health and Weight Loss
- Know how many calories Your Body needs
- Eating a Healthy Meal does not = Unlimited Dessert Pass
- Working out is necessary (and fun!)
- Losing weight is SO much easier when you incorporate exercise than "dieting" or changing eating behaviors alone.
- Strength and fitness are the goals you're striving for (hopefully), not skinny and thin. To build muscles, you need to exercise those muscles!
- Make a Routine and Stick to it. Excuses don't make it happen!
Those Guidelines are what are keeping me on my fitness path, and realizing their truth has helped me stick to my plan. I know that everyone is different, and has different motivators. I think if you can come to terms with the four truths above, your path to fitness and health (however you define that) will be a lot easier and a lot more clear.
What do you think? What Work Out Rules or Guidelines have worked for you?